Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Competitive topic

Competitive Team?

53% 53% [ 8 ]
47% 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Competitive topic on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:52 pm

This isn't something that has to take place at this time, it's just a suggestion.

TF2 isn't exactly a competitive game and i also know this isn't a team more like a community, but i was thinking of getting a competitive devision of the elite players together and possibly making a name for the y2fn, i played CSS semi professionally for a while and lead a team through 3 seasons of cal and 2 seasons of cevo one of them placing second so i can help run the
competitive devision if anyone is interested in doing this. if anyone is interested in this topic at all please post your opinion.

PS: also take note that when you vote dont vote yes or no just from whether or not you wanna play in this competitive devision, keep in mind that only good things can come out of it not bad things, it will make the server more popular and if the team does good the forums and community can grow drastically it's a win win situation and i dont see anything bad coming out of it. it will also give some players who have never experienced competitive gaming a chance to experience it, it can be very fun.

Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Competitive topic on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:51 pm

I also believe that this could be a good opportunity to change things up if some people aren't in the mood for arena.

View user profile

3 Re: Competitive topic on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Yeah I definatly vote yes, some competition is always fun, even if it makes the normal server harder. I might even try my hand at it, I'd have to play Medic of course, unfortunatly being 14 going into High School in a few months I'm not sure how often I'd be available >_> But I do think a team would be fun.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum