Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

put in goomba stomps

goomba stomp?

53% 53% [ 8 ]
40% 40% [ 6 ]
7% 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 put in goomba stomps on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 pm

most people would enjoy it i think i dont think it would be overused

View user profile

2 Re: put in goomba stomps on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Seconded. Goomba Stomp is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL Exclamation

View user profile

3 Re: put in goomba stomps on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:07 pm

As I stated in Ashers thread, no. I've heard that it's an auto-kill regardless of height. Even if it's hard to use, it still will ruin gameplay with some constantly trying to jump onto people. If you want to "goomba stomp" people, go soldier and equipt/find man-treads.

View user profile

4 Re: put in goomba stomps on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:15 pm

"HURRR IT WILL RUIN GAMEPLAY DERP"

NOPE, Try again sir. I played for YEARS with Goomba Stomp and it DID NOT AFFECT GAMEPLAY AT ALL and the people who played there were more pro than anyone here.

The only thing Goomba Stomp adds is fun but it seems like your more interested in boring Vanilla.

View user profile

5 Re: put in goomba stomps on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:31 pm

I have a proposal, this is just a SUGGESTION.

How about we make goomba stomp a vote in the beginning of the game that way the community in the game at the time can decide if they want goomba stomp. OR we make it an admin option, along the same lines of the voting.

In my opinion this will work.

View user profile

6 Re: put in goomba stomps on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:40 pm

It shouldn't come to that Cudi, constant voting on everything becomes a hassle.

Trust me on this, everyone is overreacting to this thinking it will be a common occurrence. In an ARENA game, you MIGHT see 1 Goomba stomp per map IF THAT.

IT WILL NOT AFFECT GAMEPLAY.

View user profile

7 Re: put in goomba stomps on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:25 am

I've been in an arena server with goomba stomps. There was usually one every round, sometimes two or three (mostly because of scouts). Its a lot different than any other game mode because of how small most arena maps are.

View user profile

8 Re: put in goomba stomps on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:06 pm

Goomba stomp is kinda funny at first but it gets old. Plus we don't want people constantly trying to goomba stomp instead of actually playing the game. That's the only issue I see with it.

View user profile

9 Re: put in goomba stomps on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
ASHER wrote:It shouldn't come to that Cudi, constant voting on everything becomes a hassle.

Trust me on this, everyone is overreacting to this thinking it will be a common occurrence. In an ARENA game, you MIGHT see 1 Goomba stomp per map IF THAT.

IT WILL NOT AFFECT GAMEPLAY.

This is bullshit, we've seen 1 or 2 per round, thats a lot more than 1 or 2 per map.

View user profile http://y2fn.team-talk.net

10 Re: put in goomba stomps on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:41 pm

We're playing Badlands right now (almost done) and all ive been doing is trying to goomba stomp. I have almost no points and im last on the team so it's definitely NOT an advantage of any kind.

Its PURELY for FUN. It will provide the occasion laugh, that is all. There is NO harm in it.

View user profile

11 Re: put in goomba stomps on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:07 am

ASHER wrote:"HURRR IT WILL RUIN GAMEPLAY DERP"

NOPE, Try again sir. I played for YEARS with Goomba Stomp and it DID NOT AFFECT GAMEPLAY AT ALL and the people who played there were more pro than anyone here.

The only thing Goomba Stomp adds is fun but it seems like your more interested in boring Vanilla.

If it EVER killed anybody, it effected gameplay
if it was ever unsuccessfully attempted, it effected gameplay

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum