Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Speak up! I can't hear you!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Speak up! I can't hear you! on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Not really a chatty bunch, eh?

View user profile

2 Re: Speak up! I can't hear you! on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Mr Fancy wrote:

Not really a chatty bunch, eh?

MARCO.........?

View user profile

3 Re: Speak up! I can't hear you! on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:48 pm

natopotato wrote:
Mr Fancy wrote:Not really a chatty bunch, eh?

MARCO.........?

I think you'd be POLO...

View user profile

4 Re: Speak up! I can't hear you! on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:48 am

Mr Fancy wrote:
natopotato wrote:
Mr Fancy wrote:Not really a chatty bunch, eh?

MARCO.........?

I think you'd be POLO...

Really? Ok,

POLO!!!!!!?????? lol!

View user profile

5 Re: Speak up! I can't hear you! on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:30 pm

There aren't many active people that go on the server now, so there's few people here. Sad

View user profile

6 Re: Speak up! I can't hear you! on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:53 am

Ulyk_Butsekz

the server is active (more than it's ever been, according to gametrackers) but the website isn't promoted anymore, help out guys! cat

View user profile

7 Re: Speak up! I can't hear you! on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:37 am

Ulyk_Butsekz wrote:the server is active (more than it's ever been, according to gametrackers) but the website isn't promoted anymore, help out guys! cat

I agree, weak should incorporate the forums in the picture more often (but in a color thats compltely opposite to... skin) or put the link in big, bold typing on the MOTD.

View user profile

8 Re: Speak up! I can't hear you! on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Ulyk_Butsekz wrote:the server is active (more than it's ever been, according to gametrackers) but the website isn't promoted anymore, help out guys! cat

I meant to say that regulars aren't active anymore. I don't recognize many players that play on the server now.

View user profile

9 Re: Speak up! I can't hear you! on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:02 pm

starry- wrote:

I meant to say that regulars aren't active anymore. I don't recognize many players that play on the server now.

Well I do play almost exclusively at night but its nice, I would say at least half of the players are players I would call regulars... (I play with them 1-3 times a week) the >11pm times are pretty enjoyable.

View user profile

10 Re: Speak up! I can't hear you! on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:15 pm

natopotato wrote:
starry- wrote:

Well I do play almost exclusively at night but its nice, I would say at least half of the players are players I would call regulars... (I play with them 1-3 times a week) the >11pm times are pretty enjoyable.

Really? I know I played with you a few times at night a few weeks ago. I didn't recognize ANYONE except maybe a couple people. I don't see anyone tagged up as Y2FC anymore either.

I haven't seen any regulars in at least a month now. Almost all admins have very little TF2 game time in the last 2 weeks (Ulyk is the only one that has a decent amount of gametime). Though I know do-wop does kick/ban from out of game, as I've asked him to do that before.

Did anyone even donate to the server for April? Otherwise I think it's gonna die in the next month or so.

View user profile

11 Re: Speak up! I can't hear you! on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Really? I know I played with you a few times at night a few weeks ago. I didn't recognize ANYONE except maybe a couple people. I don't see anyone tagged up as Y2FC anymore either.

I haven't seen any regulars in at least a month now. Almost all admins have very little TF2 game time in the last 2 weeks (Ulyk is the only one that has a decent amount of gametime). Though I know do-wop does kick/ban from out of game, as I've asked him to do that before.

Did anyone even donate to the server for April? Otherwise I think it's gonna die in the next month or so.

Yea, I guess your right, not very many y2fc tags floating through, I guess it feels like a lot of new "regulars". still regularly play with some originals like spongebob, wank, mog and a few others...

As far as donations go I hope so everything works out, I love the server. Donations are a little hard for me but I would love to donate some time to help Weak out. I could help with updates or really anything. I am a very knowledgeable tech.

View user profile

12 Re: Speak up! I can't hear you! on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:10 pm

natopotato wrote:

Yea, I guess your right, not very many y2fc tags floating through, I guess it feels like a lot of new "regulars". still regularly play with some originals like spongebob, wank, mog and a few others...

As far as donations go I hope so everything works out, I love the server. Donations are a little hard for me but I would love to donate some time to help Weak out. I could help with updates or really anything. I am a very knowledgeable tech.

Yeah, there's just so many new people and some of them claim to be regulars. So that's what I meant to say. Otherwise I've seen Spongebob and a few others around. Will the new people donate at all?

I haven't even seen Weak play TF2 lately at all. Does he still want to keep the server up?

View user profile

13 Re: Speak up! I can't hear you! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 pm

I saw Weak on like a few days ago. I've been free during the day and not at night because of vacation and hanging out with people. I'll probably be gone for a while until AP exams are done. Then I'll be gone again for finals. Woo Junior year of high school.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum