Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hobbies and Activities other than TF2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hobbies and Activities other than TF2 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:13 pm

I was just wondering what everyone else does for fun when they aren't playing TF2. I would include other games that you play as well.
As for me I play Magic: the Gathering, I swim, play frisbee, play card games like durak, poker etc. and... actually I don't do all that much. Other than these things and go to school.
As for other games, I generally tend to play RPG's like the Elder Scrolls series rather than FPS. I also used to play Guild Wars and plan on getting Guild Wars 2 when it comes out. I also used to play Starcraft but I decided to stop because I realized that it was in fact not a very fun game. (For me at least and I hear good things about SC2 which I may or may not get eventually.) I also enjoy casual games like Little Big Planet and such. I also play Pokemon. Not like go through the storyline and stuff Pokemon. I play online and use a competitive team. (As competitive as Pokemon can get at least Razz ) I also used to play UT3 and Quake a while ago and 1.6 for a bit. I'm thinking about getting CS:S. That's about it for games.
Oh and one last thing is that I am an avid computer geek. I probably know even a little too much since if all goes well I'll have $3000 next year and I will be building a desktop with some nice water cooling. Finally I will be able to run tetris. Razz

View user profile

2 Re: Hobbies and Activities other than TF2 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:39 am

Dr.Aster

I try to play almost any new game that comes out thats worth looking at. I have 2 hacked systems, a PS3 and a Wii. I also love retro gaming so my NES and Gameboys get a lot of love.

My current gaming conquests are killzone 3 and pokemon Black

My boyfriend and I adore rockband. He plays drums on expert and I play everything else. My own drum work isn't too shabby either.

I don't really have any other hobbies anymore though I used to be an artist and a writer.

View user profile

3 Re: Hobbies and Activities other than TF2 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Long list for me.

I Run a PC repair/tech install biz

build/repair computers, electronics, cars, my house, my workshop

Photography, Home Theater, Movies, Cinematography, Graphic design, Web Design,

Welding, Woodworking, Metal working, DIY Anything, Bla bla... the list goes on.

Reading about new stuff Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: Hobbies and Activities other than TF2 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:50 am

i solve rubik's cubes and other twisty puzzles for speed. been doing it for over three years now.
click

i also read.

View user profile

5 Re: Hobbies and Activities other than TF2 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:11 am

rumtigger wrote:i solve rubik's cubes and other twisty puzzles for speed. been doing it for over three years now.
click

i also read.

I am damn impressed with anybody that can solve a rubiks
GJ

View user profile

6 Re: Hobbies and Activities other than TF2 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:41 pm

This might sound odd... but, I collect velcro monkeys. The ones who's arms and legs attatch to eachother.

View user profile

7 Re: Hobbies and Activities other than TF2 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:21 pm

I play xbox 360 games, mostly MvC3 and CoD. I'm active on a couple of other sites, and I'm also in wrestling at school.

View user profile

8 Re: Hobbies and Activities other than TF2 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:12 am

Skell22 wrote:I play xbox 360 games,
So you waste your money doing what you could do for free on the PS3 or PC? Interesting...

I used to play the mainstream CoD 6, but then it all got rinse and repeat after the first prestige. Recently, i've picked up Crysis 2. If i could describe it in two words, i'd pick those words to be: Amazingly Epic.

View user profile

9 Re: Hobbies and Activities other than TF2 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:20 pm

StarCraft II. Spray cans. Online poker. White women.

View user profile

10 Re: Hobbies and Activities other than TF2 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:09 am

Just recently started playing League of Legends AND I CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum