Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Truckosaurus

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Truckosaurus on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Dr.Aster

Truckosuarus often says completely uncalled for and sexist things to me and other female players. Here are some pictures of the things hes said in chat box.

Being called a c-u-n-t and a lesbo just for speaking makes me very mad, and the fact that Nox joined in, even saying things about another female gamer on the server, didn't help. I couldn't take a lot of screen shots because I am having to use screen print and MS paint instead of just something bound to a key.

Edit: lol forgot I put a word filter on the word c-u-n-t.

word filter, you are such a lovely lady friend.

View user profile

2 Re: Truckosaurus on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Woah, Aster, I never called you a c-u-n-t. That is simply untrue. I barley hassled you, and this has happened maybe twice. I said nothing to the other female gamer on the server. I singled you out because I thought you were being obnoxious. I play on this server often, and am close to many of the regulars on the server. I know Weak as well, and I'll be talking to him about the issue of the unwarranted ban. In fact, he invited me to the Y2FC team. If you notice, I'm on the roster. But whatever, if you have a problem with the way I'm acting than maybe you should give me a warning, instead of blowing your lid and banning me. Oh, and no one joined in making fun of you. You were probably just upset that people agreed with my first comment.

Cool

Edit: Oh, and don't think I won't be asking about my free hat after my 100th post.

View user profile

3 Re: Truckosaurus on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Ulyk_Butsekz

Truckosaurus wrote:You were probably just upset that people agreed with my first comment.

^ That's unnecessary and you don't have to harass her in-game. The whole purpose of the server is that you shouldn't have to mute people or ignore people so if for some magical reason Dr.Aster is being obnoxious your better off telling an admin then becoming more obnoxious then the very thing you're trying to ignore.

View user profile

4 Re: Truckosaurus on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:28 pm

I get that. Sorry. In the future I'll just mute people. I doubt that the whole reason of the server is to not have to mute people though... either that or the main point isn't being strongly enforced.

About the "You were probably..." comment, I added that because I was annoyed about being misquoted. It was unnecessary, I admit it.

What a Face

View user profile

5 Re: Truckosaurus on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Truck I banned you because I was shown proof of you harassing a member of Y2FC. Just because you've been around for a while doesn't mean you can be a jerk. We don't give warnings to people for racist comments or micspamming so I see no reason to warn for harassment of clan-members. Especially when it's a repeat offense. You said yourself that "this has happened maybe twice". Maybe twice or not. I don't see any reason why you should be allowed to play on Y2FC if you're just going to harass members of the community.

If you want to take this up with Weak feel free.

View user profile

6 Re: Truckosaurus on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:25 pm

No, for sure, I'll accept my ban. Thank you for being the only admins to tell it to me straight. I had a lot of fun on this server, so a 'thank you' is necessary. Thanks for all of the good times. Adios.

albino

View user profile

7 Re: Truckosaurus on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Weak_Y2FC

Clan Leader
Clan Leader
My my, busy for a few days and this happens. Thankfully our admins handled this appropriately, had I known about this, I would have taken the same course of action. Truck never exhibited this sort of behavior from the time i've known him, and i've yet to speak with him about it, but as it stands, he will be banned, perhaps that will change sometime when i speak to him but I'd like to remind all the female gamers that do play on our server, you certainly are welcome here!! Thanks Aster for reporting a player, Justice is served

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015427849

8 Re: Truckosaurus on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:03 am

Truckosaurus wrote:Woah, Aster, I never called you a c-u-n-t. That is simply untrue. I barley hassled you, and this has happened maybe twice. I said nothing to the other female gamer on the server. I singled you out because I thought you were being obnoxious. I play on this server often, and am close to many of the regulars on the server. I know Weak as well, and I'll be talking to him about the issue of the unwarranted ban. In fact, he invited me to the Y2FC team. If you notice, I'm on the roster. But whatever, if you have a problem with the way I'm acting than maybe you should give me a warning, instead of blowing your lid and banning me. Oh, and no one joined in making fun of you. You were probably just upset that people agreed with my first comment.

Cool

Edit: Oh, and don't think I won't be asking about my free hat after my 100th post.

I guess the way I see it is this. Sexism is not really any different then racism. If I wanted to rage at a female player for being obnoxious I would do it the same way I would rage at a male player, "Grr Arr you suck at this game blah" I would not make slurs about race or sex or sexual orientation.

Thanks Admins

View user profile

9 Re: Truckosaurus on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Carbon

Y2FC
Y2FC
Someday too I feel that I will face the wrath of the mighty Doctor Aster.

View user profile

10 Re: Truckosaurus on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Dr.Aster

As long as you don't violate any rules, I will not harm a hair on your head.

*Plucks hair* This one. *sets the rest of him on fire* n.n

Naw but seriously, no wrath here.

View user profile

11 Re: Truckosaurus on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:33 am

Ah! I recently became aware that I was unbanned. I was just playing, obeying the rules, and suddenly I was kicked and banned? If you didn't want me to play on the server again why did you unban me? Sad

View user profile

12 Re: Truckosaurus on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Ulyk_Butsekz

Truckosaurus wrote:Ah! I recently became aware that I was unbanned. I was just playing, obeying the rules, and suddenly I was kicked and banned? If you didn't want me to play on the server again why did you unban me? Sad

Dr.Aster didn't realize you were unbanned, I taught her how to unban you. Sorry for the inconvenience it will be addressed promptly.

View user profile

13 Re: Truckosaurus on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:21 am

Ulyk_Butsekz

There are 2 other guys I can call for witnesses if you really want to debate about this. First off you were mic spamming and I told you to stop doing it. Then you said "What the hell does that mean; a warning" and proceeded to votekick me in which I reminded you that I'm admin and that would be pointless to do. Then you told me to votemute you if I had a problem, which defeats the whole purpose of the server. Nobody is supposed to have to votemute a player for talking too much. I didn't react until you mic spammed again so I kicked you. AFTER I KICKED YOU the other players (as in, not the 2 guys I can call for witness) said they were glad it was quiet again.

I don't delete posts feel free to speak your mind about me, but you should follow the server rules and we've talked about this before when you had mic volume issues where you were talking too much again but eventually stopped.

View user profile

14 Re: Truckosaurus on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Weak_Y2FC

Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Allow me to respond here Wu Yoga, You have every right to never play on the server again if you feel it is unfair, however, you went about this situation all wrong. If you have an issue with any of the moderators I have appointed, I have made it quite clear that you come to me, you don't come onto our forums, flame and start a boycott and think just because you said "oh it will be deleted because they censor us" that it makes your point seem valid, who would leave such a fart stain on the forum like that? Your arguement that I don't listen to what the community says is bogus. Team scramble not being on has just as many community members vying for it as those who want it off. As a matter of fact, some people come to my server specifically so they can play with their friends and I would like to think it adds to the enjoyability(word?) of the server. I digress, when it comes to concerns of the players about any kind of admin abuse, I take it seriously. You talk to me, you don't rub garbage on the community and make wild accusations.

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015427849

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum