Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NINTO's FRIENDLY PONY SPRAY THREAD BITCHES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NINTO's FRIENDLY PONY SPRAY THREAD BITCHES on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:07 am

HOW THIS THREAD WORKS
You put the 'number' of the spray you're taking. As we gain more members I will add more sprays. This is not a requirement by any stretch of the imagination, but I feel like there is no such thing as too many Ponies. So get your ponies here. YEAH

This acts to help my point at the start of the topic. You were looking at it as you read the top didn't you?

Oh, and of course I allready call dibs on 53, but I figure I'll share it anyway.

View user profile
I shale CONTRIBUTE!

Here is my Gif collection of sprays.

[Download]

[Download]

[Download]

[TAKEN]

[Download]

Last edited by DaEliminator on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Thanks for adding to the topic! The more the merrier!

Oh and Sexy Pyro allready has the fuck the police image, so consider him having taken 22!

Oh and you should probably point out that you are using the dancing one so we don't get any dupes. 2 of the same pony is 1.5 ponies.

View user profile
I call 44.... That is all.

View user profile
11 is mine. Forever. By the way, I had 24 before, but I love seeing it here. Also lovin' 34.

View user profile
Well, there are only so many Pony pictures, you are bound to run into duplicates. And that is a problem we should fix, which I plan to spend tax money on when my brother becomes President of the United States. I won't be running, too busy, but I'll be sure to assist Wink

View user profile

7 Re: NINTO's FRIENDLY PONY SPRAY THREAD BITCHES on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 pm

LAST ONE IS MINE. I REMOVE MY OWNERSHIP FROM #11 OF NINTO'S LIST. LAST ONE IS MINE.

Edit: The pictures coordinate to the numbers ABOVE them. So that means #8 is mine.

View user profile
OKAY!!! I call dibs on this!

I am at a hotel for the weekend and will be back tomorrow (Sunday) I call dibs on this one now, if you see this on the server tell them to fuck off because I called dibs... If they don't mind...

Edit: IF the image is not working here is a link since I am at the hotel I cannot reupload it to a working image hoster, so just follow the link.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6uHZx8sA3dE/TkXJ028VffI/AAAAAAAAKUQ/tgepBg46zuI/s1600/hush_now__quiet_now_by_figgs-d46bphg.png

View user profile
Reminds me of this:

And this:

My favorite part about the 2nd one is how the author included Princess Celestia as the Administrator, and Luna as Ms. Pauling. Makes me think, "Duh, that's fits perfectly."

View user profile

10 Re: NINTO's FRIENDLY PONY SPRAY THREAD BITCHES on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Lol I love both of those pictures :p and yeah, I guess everyone agrees Fluttershy is obviously the Medic and Rainbowdash is Scout. I don't think the others lend themselves well to TF2 classes, but they've done a good job.

View user profile

11 Re: NINTO's FRIENDLY PONY SPRAY THREAD BITCHES on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Well let's see, I believe Pinkie Pie for pyro is a good fit because of Pinkie's laughing. The pyro is the one character who has that much laughing. (even though the pyro's are maniacal, they still count as laughs)

Zecora is the best choice for demoman, as the demoman is the only african-american in the game, (as a main character) and Zecora is the only zebra in Ponyville/Evertree Forest. (that we know of)

Applejack only fits the Engie because of her Southern accent, that's really it. So yes Ninto, you still are right about Fluttershy and Dash having obvious ties to TF2.

Edit- Rarity as Spy is also good because of Rarity's french accent and heritage.

The ONLY two classes that people can't agree on for TF2 is Soldier, which is a tie between Spike and Derpy, (I vote for Spike) and Heavy, which is a tie between Big Mac and Spike. (obviously I have to vote for Big Mac) So yes, there is still debate for the TF2 Classes and which Pony/Dragon would fit them the best, but I like a little debate on these kinds of topics.

View user profile

12 Re: NINTO's FRIENDLY PONY SPRAY THREAD BITCHES on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 pm

View user profile

13 Re: NINTO's FRIENDLY PONY SPRAY THREAD BITCHES on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Hmm, now that you've put it into words I do agree. Some of it is out of place, but whatever. Ponies and TF2, I can't complain.

View user profile

14 Re: NINTO's FRIENDLY PONY SPRAY THREAD BITCHES on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:39 pm

It is very confusing, but like you said, it's ponies and TF2, and I just go with it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum