Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

banned without warning

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 banned without warning on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Hey Y2FC,

not sure if this should go here but i couldn't find the appropriate thread.

STEAM PROFILE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/phyrexian/

I was banned without any kind of warning somewhere around 10:30 AM today on your 24/7 arena server. The only thing I could think of that I may have done is say "cut a nigga some slack" (BTW i'm black and i've never heard someone jump on me for sayin it before. I didn't intend it as racism if that's the way he took it).

I figure I was banned by 'Poop' cause he was the only one in server with a clan tag, but I'm not positive. I was given no warning at all, just insta-banned. I tried messaging him about it but he flat out ignored me.

I'm not sure how long the ban is for, but I'm hoping it can be lifted given the circumstances. I just think it's a little much to ban someone without any kind of warning and then ignore them when they ask you why. Thanks guys.

View user profile

2 Re: banned without warning on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 pm

There's a strict rule on the server for no racism, no exceptions. I'm pretty sure it's not a permanent ban anyway.

I have noticed that some people seem to be getting kicked and banned without warning lately. Maybe there is some auto kick feature now, because I'm pretty sure poop isn't an admin. There are also other admins that don't wear a tag though.

View user profile

3 Re: banned without warning on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Yea, It is likely a temp ban. A warning seems fair based on the slightly more mild use of the slur but its against the rules. I try to warn ppl as I see things like that said. If it does not get resolved pm me or post on the y2fc steam group page. Weak is the server operator/owner hes a reasonable guy. There are just a lot of immature assholes that disrupt the game experience.

View user profile

4 Re: banned without warning on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Ulyk_Butsekz

if you're not unbanned post something later on tomorrow or what not and i can unban. make sure you READ the server rules. poop is not an admin. it doesn't matter if you're black, server rules need to be enforced. i agree about the no warning complaint, but it's out of my control.

View user profile

5 Re: banned without warning on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Tribal

Y2FC
Y2FC
Probably not a good idea to say the word "nigga" at all these days. Only fuels the flame on both sides.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum