Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just some Ideas thrown out there

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Just some Ideas thrown out there on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:11 am

I have some ideas for the server and they are....
Y2FN Youtube channel to just have people record there gaming on here

"RAFFLE SUNDAY" Where people just raffle things off to the public on a certain day It could be once a week once a month etc...

Silence Day where people don't talk and just play (of course if a admins needs to share something they could share it but other then that something more as "day of silence"

I dont have the best ideas for now i know that but those were just some things to throw out there Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Just some Ideas thrown out there on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:44 pm

Silence day? That kind of kills the game for me :p TF2 is a great game but I do love the social stuff the most. If I just wanted Silent TF2 I'd go and join random servers and mute everyone and just play.

View user profile

3 Re: Just some Ideas thrown out there on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:50 pm

I support silent day in every way shape or form.

View user profile

4 Re: Just some Ideas thrown out there on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:57 pm

I agree with the raffle thing. But not so much with the Silence Day, because I'd go crazy with no one talking.

View user profile

5 Re: Just some Ideas thrown out there on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:46 pm

topic moved to the correct place, all suggestions go in the questions, suggestions and bug report board.

View user profile

6 Re: Just some Ideas thrown out there on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:59 pm

A Dwarfs Midget wrote: I have some ideas for the server and they are....
Y2FN Youtube channel to just have people record there gaming on here

"RAFFLE SUNDAY" Where people just raffle things off to the public on a certain day It could be once a week once a month etc...

Silence Day where people don't talk and just play (of course if a admins needs to share something they could share it but other then that something more as "day of silence"

I dont have the best ideas for now i know that but those were just some things to throw out there Very Happy

Some interesting ideas, I guess I don't really understand why there would be a silence day? sarcasm?

View user profile

7 throwen it out there on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:55 am

i think some ideas could be event either planned or not like sniper only day or all melee days with different admin thing going on like no grav or something or admin training if we get big enough and we think we need it and yea Razz thats what i got for now ill work on it cause i love u guys

View user profile

8 Re: Just some Ideas thrown out there on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:02 am

All spy, all melee day...

Aww Yeahh.

(a single round every now and then would suffice as well)

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum